We are looking for -Bharathanatiyam, Classical Vocal, Dance, Drums, Keyboard and Guitar Teaching staffs
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Teach music courses to students including voice, tone, tempo, and rhythm skills.
- Conduct music classes according to rules and regulations established by the Board of education & Indian Music Development Trust.
- Develop and maintain an effective music educational program for students.
- Schedule daily classes to instruct and rehearse within the assigned time.
- Understand the potentials and skills of each student and guide individual students according to their skills.
- Evaluate student performance and provide feedback and assistance to improve their musical skills.
- Maintain lesson plans and instructional materials for students.
- Maintain student behavioral standards to ensure a productive and disciplined environment during group rehearsals, practices, and performances.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Degree or Diploma in music education or TRINITY GRADES
- Traditional Teachers with Certification or Degree can also apply for this Post (Selection will be based on Experience)
- Proficient in English - Verbal and Written.
- Professional in at least one (1) musical instrument with a solid foundation in music theory
- Teachers who have Experienced in teaching the International Examination Boards: ABRSM, TRINITY
- Demonstrate excellent musicianship and artistry as a teacher and performer
- Demonstrate a passion for and experience in teaching young beginners and adults
- Flexibility and creativity to adapt to curriculum goals and ability to work collaboratively
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work effectively in a diverse community
- Ability to work during working hours as well as additional hours for planning meetings, professional development, scheduled concerts or examinations
- Interest and ability to be a role model to students and parents as an artist, teacher, and scholar and to encourage students to develop holistically